16 Februari 2010

a Note to my kids

Dear my two lovely kids: Khayra and Raya,

When you wake up in the morning, sun shines brightening your day, and when the day's gone, the moon starts to come. Though the moonlight is not too bright but the stars that comes along with it make the night so beautiful and sparkling thru your dreams.

My love ones, you both are definitely the sun, the moon and the stars for me. Let me sleep thru the night with sparkling dreams till the morning comes, and wake up with those bright feelings welcoming the lovely morning. I cannot thank God enough for those blessings.

Love you both so much,
*mama*

2 komentar:

zee mengatakan...

Hmm... surat penuh cinta ini harus disimpan dan dibingkai mbak... biar anak2 pas gede nanti baca ini... :)

KaReN mengatakan...

hehe iya yaa..biar mereka tau, jelek2 gini, mamanya sayaaang banget sm mereka :)